Thursday, June 23, 2011

Right Now...It's Definitely Summer!

It's definitely summer! We had a swimming/movie/baking day over at our house earlier with one of my girlfriends and her two little girls. Such a fun morning!

I have to say these are the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever tasted hands down! The best part is we froze half of the dough in big balls so we can have freshly baked cookies another time. Ok, so maybe that's not the best part because then I want fresh cookies all the time...that's where much self control is needed just about now. No, I'm not headed to pre-heat my oven because where I
live it's 107 degrees outside and I don't want my kitchen to feel like an inferno.

These pictures of the kids don't do them or their chocolate loving enjoyment justice. I think they were still tired from swimming and watching Curious George 2.
























The Right Now challenge is to capture what's going on in our lives, unstaged, unposed, totally in the moment. Check out the Right Now blog badge at the top right of this page to see Kelly's blog and the inspiration behind this post.





1 Comments:

At June 25, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Laura said...

How fun!!! Wanna share that cookie recipe with those of us who just use the generic one on the back of the chocolate chip bag?? ;o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home