Monday, January 10, 2011

Brothers

May 2010


December 2010


Me (31 weeks pregnant with) with my two sweet boys loving on their brother


Christmas Day 2010
These two are the best of buddies! Sometimes they'll spend 45minutes or an hour playing together and don't even seem to see me. I miss being needed like I was when they were little guys (I honestly didn't even think about that period of time as being so fleeting) but there's such a special bond between them and they're incredibly fun to watch as they're lost in their own world. Sometimes they'll come running up to me and invite me to join them in their latest exploration, building project, hunt, or whatever it may be that day and it thrills me. They're only 4.5 and 2.5 but I already see how they're growing and becoming independent. "Lord, teach me to number my days that I may gain a heart of wisdom" and never take for granted the blessings that have been given to me today!

3 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your thought process. Reading this really gets me excited over the idea of having another boy(if that is what we have). I watch Logan and Nathan together all the time and I forget that it could be that way with Nathan and his little sibling. Thanks for the encouragement!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Doug Cromey said...

One of the things I have emphasized to my (older now) boys is that they learn to be kind to each other and to get along. There will come a future day (hopefully a LONG time from now), when they are the only family that they have left. When that happens, you want someone you can count on when/if you hit a rough spot.

 
At January 20, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Such wonderful pictures, Kimberly! You have two very handsome little boys.

Question for you - Where are you going to have baby #3? Also - are you planning to have someone photograph the birth?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home