Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Joy!


I've been talking about taking an online photography class for a year now and finally took the plunge! It started yesterday and I'm already totally loving it.
It's all about documenting the holidays, growing in my ability as a photographer, and remembering to include the little things that make the season special for our family. I'll be posting lots of my pictures from the class leading up to Christmas so stay tuned!

Have you ever wanted to take a class about something you were interested in? Did you go for it or are you still waiting? Do share!


(This picture was taken around Christmas last year. I'm so excited to compare what I took then to the pictures I'll take this year!)

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I'd like to take a photography class, a hip hop dance class, an outdoor survival skills class, an interior design class, and a home building class. (That's just for starters). ;)

Good for you for following your interest!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home