Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Tribute



















As a present to their daddy for Father's Day, our boys stayed still long enough for me to do a mini photo shoot of them (which translated to about 5 minutes of precious shooting time).

My boys have the most wonderful daddy I could ever dream of. He loves God immensely, serves us daily in working diligently at his job, comes home and is totally engaged with our family (which many nights includes dart gun fights or world cup soccer in the hallway), has incredible integrity, and on and on. I think about this amazing man and how he serves us and loves me and can't believe I get to share life with him! Thank you, sweet husband, for being a man our boys can look up to and follow into manhood.

Both my husband and I were raised by amazing dads. We frequently talk about how much this has influenced us as parents and gave us a foundation of love and respect from the time our hearts were little. I love watching Papi and Grandpa interact with our boys and see little lives be influenced and shaped by these men. Thank you Papi and Grandpa for continuing to love us and encourage us as you did when we were young. You both are invaluable to our family (this goes for Nana and Grandma too...but this is a Fathers Day tribute after all. Unfortunately over Mothers Day I wasn't blogging much but I think I'll go back and write about them soon!).

Here's to all the dads that we all love!

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Beautiful Kimberly!! Love your sentiments and love love love the pics. :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home