Friday, May 13, 2011

Ten Little Toes


I have a thing for baby feet - I'm sure I've said that before, though. These little toes were too much to resist as my cutie napped in his car seat.































The week this guy hit 3 months old he found his hands. If he's not swaddled (which he emphatically demands before falling asleep) he's working to get both fists in his mouth. He managed to find his thumb for the first time on his own during one of these attempts which I was so thrilled to snag a picture of. I've joined Willet Photography's Right Now challenge to capture life as it is, no staging or over thinking it. It's so freeing to focus on right now rather than trying to come up with the ideal set up for a picture with my kids. This is going to be a long term project for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home