Thursday, May 5, 2011
















































RIGHT NOW

Right now the boys are building lincoln logs and putting a puzzle together.
Right now the baby is sleeping and I'm thinking about what I should make for dinner...I think we'll have taco salad.
Right now the sun is beginning to go down which leaves me with almost no available light and the batteries on my external flash just ran out. I refuse to use the built in flash.
Right now the house is quiet but full of creating, dreaming, and is peaceful.
I am enjoying this moment immensely.

1 Comments:

At May 6, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Blogger verabear said...

Right now, this line made me smile: "I am enjoying this moment immensely."

Vera - The Newbie Photographer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home