Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sick Days


Both of my cutie boys have been sick this week. My oldest rarely slows down, even when he's incredibly sick, and will run around until he collapses unless there's intervention. I really don't like them watching TV - you know - all of the American Academy of Pediatrics reports and all, but when they're sick there's only so much a mama can do. Here's a little glimpse of what we've been up to all week. Even now as I write I'm feeling the energy level of my boys go up and I'm bracing myself for the whirlwind of activity that we'll launch into tomorrow now that they're feeling better. I love my boys so incredibly much and, sometimes, when they're sick I become even more aware of how special they are to me. I'll take the rough days with the good any time for the joy that comes after the storm.

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2010 at 9:08 PM , Blogger JoyfulGrowing said...

Thinking of you. I hope your sweet boys feel better soon, we are missing you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home