Friday, January 29, 2010

How do boys get so dirty?


It's a good thing they love taking baths with how often they get them! I read a fabulous blog last week that talked about what a great photo opportunity bath time was simply because you have a captive audience (http://www.beyond-snapshots.com/blog/). I decided to give it a try and we all had a blast being silly together. I love having fun with my kids - it makes all the hard things about mommyhood worth it. On a side note, I'm obsessed with a shallow depth of field (where most of the picture is blurry except for the specific thing focused on) which is one of the reasons why I adore this picture...that and I think my kids are simply adorable. Keep watching for next week's photo of the week!

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2010 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Katrina said...

Love it! So glad you are blogging... and you are an AMAZING photographer already, so I can only imagine as you progress! Love you and your adorable boys :)

 
At February 4, 2010 at 8:33 AM , Blogger JoyfulGrowing said...

I love the shaddow depth of field thingy too :) and I like how you did it. Glad you're on here!
P.S. I'm finding that girls get quite dirty too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home