Friday, February 5, 2010

The Little Things



So here it is...the photo of the week (that has actually taken me all week to get!). I've been realizing this week how much I've learned in the past few months and will be blogging some of my favorite tips on how to turn a snapshot into a portrait. Ok, so I can't wait till next week...I have to tell you the one that I used with this picture. I moved in close and placed my son's eyes in the top third of the picture (using the rule of thirds which I'll touch on more later). Moving in close helps to remove any distracting background clutter that would take the focus off of the main subject. Stay tuned for more little things that make a big difference.

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM , Blogger MikeTuna said...

I love the foreground colors in this one

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home